HOME GOLD TEST : HOME GOLD(Mon)
Home gold test : Gold miner original
Home Gold Test
- (Gold Testing) Gold buyers test gold to determine the actual karat weight of the gold. This can be done with an electronic gold tester, or an acid test. If a piece is suspect both tests may be used. Gold is tested because not all gold is correctly marked, or genuine. See Buying Gold Karats
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- provide with, or send to, a home
Moore Square Museums Magnet Middle School and Panther Creek High School bring home the GOLD!
Moore Square Museums Magnet Middle School and Panther Creek HS joined forces to become the first ever VEX Robotics NC State Champions on April 4, 2011 in Greensboro NC.
The Moore Square VEX Robotics Team is an after school club. Club advisor, Mr. TJ Beatty, led a diverse group of 7th and 8th grade students through months of planning, building, testing and rebuilding to prepare for this robotics competition while being sure to stay within the specific parameters given to the team by TSA and VEX. Mr. Beatty boasts about the unrelenting desire shown by his students. “The team met every day before school, two days a week after school and frequently even ate their lunches while working in the lab.” he said.
This year’s competition was titled VEX Roundup. Students were challenged to build a robot that would place plastic donuts onto goal posts of varying heights within the timeframe allotted. The matches were run with 4 robots in the zone at one time operating in a 2 on 2 format. Students had to plan strategies for offense, defense and collaboration. The robots were operated through autonomous (automatic) and driver controlled modes.
The team now prepares to compete at TSA Nationals in Dallas, Texas. This incredible learning experience was made possible by EMC2 from Durham, NC. They sponsored our teams’ start up cost by donating two complete VEX Robotic kits. The Moore Square Museums Magnet Middle School Vex Robotics Team still needs to raise a large amount of money to fund their trip to TSA Nationals. The team is looking for sponsors and donations to help pay for hotel rooms, meals and entry fees. If you are able to help please contact Mr. Beatty at email@example.com
Support your STATE CHAMPION VEX Robotics Team as they prepare to go to Dallas TX, and compete in the TSA / VEX National Championship — Make Checks payable to “M2M3 PTSA”
Home sweet home
I really like travelling but I also enjoy home vacations. I get to do things I can't manage to fit in my everyday life.
The unberable lightness of being (L'insostenibile legerezza dell'essere) by Milan Kundera is one of the most beautiful books I've read in the past year.
"It is completely selfless love: Tereza did not want anything of Karenin; She did not ever ask him to love her back. Nor has she ever asked herself the questions that plague human couples: Does he love me? Does he love anybody more than me? Does he love me more than I love him? Perhaps all the questions we ask of love, to measure, test, probe, and save it, have the additional effect of cutting it short. Perhaps the reason we are unable to love is that we yearn to be loved, that is, we demand something (love) from our partner instead of delivering ourselves to him demand-free and asking for nothing but his company"
gold ingot pendants
diamond bezel necklace white gold
24k gold coin
sell my gold necklace
mens gold band
14k gold paint
gold grills for teeth
cheap gold charm
yellow gold garnet earrings
ancient gold coins for sale